Monday

How do I wear harem pants?




Question:

How should I wear ‘harem pants’?

Answer:

One word – casual.

For summer (which will last a fair bit longer in Brisbane) - I like harem pants worn casually and dressed down, with a sandal or ballet flat. Wear them with a fitted singlet or T on top. Keep them cropped just above the ankle. If you’re a bit brave and want to ramp it up a bit – wear them with a cropped T. They are also a great alternative to a summer dress for a casual night out – in this situation, maybe pair them with a chunky wedge.

In winter (although I am not sure this will ever arrive) go for a great bootie, long-sleeve layered top and a tailored jacket.

Whatever you do, defining the waist is the key.
Check out my online store Lauren's Wardrobe at http://shop.ebay.com.au/laurens_wardrobe/m.html for some great Morrison harem pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment