Tuesday

Eco-Fashion




As each new season is released (by the fashion powers, not Mother Nature) I find my interest in eco-fashion growing.

It started with vintage pieces and bamboo jeans, and then recycled metal and gem stones, and then I was introduced to Re Collection – and my view of eco-fashion changed.

Eco-fashion does not mean only cotton and hemp. It doesn’t meet neutral colours. It just means better for the environment.

Re Collection made from all recycled materials and is available at my all-time-fave http://www.shopbop.com/ – and here are some pics to change your views too.


1 comment:

  1. Ah I love Re Collection and didn't even realise they were Eco-friendly! So not everything delightful is bad for me after all. Ps I hope those jeans are avail on shopbop immediately - I've been looking for a pair just like them for ages! Thanks

    ReplyDelete