Tuesday

Style File - Oh Lisa Ho


Okay here it comes – prepare for a big sweeping generalisation. The Australian fashion community loves Lisa Ho. I absolutely love Lisa Ho. So who better to feature in our very first Style File.

What piece do you feel is missing from your wardrobe at the moment?
A cutaway tuxedo jacket. Dress it up with a cocktail dress or dress it down with a T-shirt and jeans. It's perfect, having sharp shoulders and a slim silhouette.

What is your most extravagant fashion purchase?

A Fendi beaded tote at Fendi in New York City. There were only 12 of these bags produced. I've used it constantly and now I have archived it. I guess one day I'll pass it on to my daughter.

Which current trend do you love the most? Which do you despise?
Love a military coat with skinny pants and a luxurious cashmere wrap.
Despise muffin tops spilling over jeans that are too small. Be honest with yourself when you're in front of the mirror.

I do most of my shopping…Cosmopolitan Shoes for their killer heels. My Boudoir in Surry Hills, Sydney, has a great selection of vintage fashion and accessories. The other one would be Selfridges London - simply for the large range on offer that is constantly refreshed.

A big thank you to Lara Zamiatin at www.brisbanetimes.com.au for sharing Lisa Ho's style secrets.

Suggestions for a Style File you would like to open? Send ‘em through…

No comments:

Post a Comment